Homemade Chicken SoupFrom susana 8 years ago
- 3-lb chicken shopping list
- 10-cups water shopping list
- 5 ribs celery, chopped an destringed shopping list
- salt and pepper eto taste shopping list
- 1 onions, peeled and quartered shopping list
- 8 red potatoes, peeled and quartered shopping list
- 1-cup frozen green peas shopping list
- Accent shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken in a large pot with water, onions, celery and potatoes.
- Cover and simmer until chicken is done - about 45 minutes to an hour.
- Remove chicken and debone.
- Return to pot and simmer for 10 additional minutes, adding peas.
- NOTE: Really good served with garlic bread sticks and a leafy green side salad, if you're not using it for medicinal purposes.