Sugar Free Pumpkin BreadFrom biceps15 6 years ago
- 1/2 c. canola oil shopping list
- 1 c. concentrated fruit sweetener shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 16 oz. cooked (canned) pumpkin shopping list
- 2/3 c. water shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. oat flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 millet flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. cloves shopping list
- 1 c. chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Sift all dry ingredients and set aside. Beat together oil, fruit sweetener, eggs, pumpkin and water.
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly and pour into 2 greased loaf pans, 9 x 5 x 3 inches.
- Bake in a 350F degree oven for 30 minutes and lower temperature to 325F and bake another 45 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing. Makes 2 loaves.
- A cream cheese orange zest icing might be just the thing for topping!