Caramel Sticky BunsFrom jovi_nutt 6 years ago
- Topping shopping list
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp light corn syrup shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- Coating shopping list
- 1 Tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- buns shopping list
- 1 (10 oz) can refridgerated flakey biscuits shopping list
How to make it
- Heat over to 375
- Grease 12 muffin cups
- In small bowl combine all topping ingredients, mix well, spoon scant tablespoon topping into each greased muffin tin.
- In medium bowl combine coating ingredents; mix well.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits, cut each biscuit into 6 peices, toss peices in coating mixture.
- Place 5 coated peices of dough into each muffin tin.
- Place on cookie sheet to guard against spills.
- Bake at 375 for15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan for 1 minute; invert onto waxed paper, serve warm.