Delicious Cheesy Chicken and Spinach pastaFrom mrszkizzle 9 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 box of penne pasta shopping list
- 1 can chopped spinach, drained (you could also buy frozen chopped spinach) shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can rotel (get extra hot if you like it really spicy) shopping list
- 1 large container of Velveeta cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the chicken breasts in water until cooked thoroughly, about 20 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the water and set aside to cool.
- In a large pot add the soups, rotel, and cubed velveeta. Cook over medium-low heat. Keep stirring so the cheese doesn't scorch. Cook untl cheese melts thoroughly.
- Meanwhile boil the penne pasta according to package directions.
- Chop the cooled chicken and add it to the cheese sauce.
- Then add the spinach to the sauce, I usually only add half of the can.
- Finally add the penne pasta to the pot and mix well.
- Congratulations, you're done!!
- This is even better the next day!
The Cookmrszkizzle Enterprise, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!