Asian Style ChickenFrom jase 7 years ago
- 4 Frozen, Skinless, Boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 Medium onion shopping list
- worcestershire sauce shopping list
- soy sauce shopping list
- Seaseme oil shopping list
- Ground white pepper shopping list
- bay leaves shopping list
- coriander shopping list
- marjoram shopping list
- savory shopping list
- corn Starch shopping list
- water shopping list
How to make it
- In a 12" Saute Pan fill with about 1" of water, put in the four frozen chicken breasts and put it on medium to high heat, put in the Soy Sauce to taste (I eyeball everything, but would guess around half of cup of sauce).
- Next put in about 3 or 4 dashes of Worcestershire Sauce and rouglhly about 1/2 tablespoon each of Coriander, Margjoram, and Savory.
- Put in close to a tablespoon of the Seaseme Oil and 3 medium Bay Leaves, cover and let cook.
- Slice the Onion very thinly and then put into the chicken mixture, by now the water should be boiling really good, reduce heat to a simmer, cover and continue to cook for around 20-25 minutes until all exposed chicken is white, then flip and cook another 10-15 minutes.
- Next remove the chicken from the sauce mixture and using a sifter sprinkle in around 1/4 cup Corn Starch, using a wisk to keep the starch from clumping. Keep wisking till sauce starts to become thicker (slightly thinner than gravy, add more starch if you have to as I eye balled it and it may been a bit more than 1/4 cup).
- After all starch is disolved and mixed in well, while sauce simmer's cut the chicken breasts into think strips, add back into the sauce, cover and continue to simmer for another 10-15 minutes.
- When done the chicken strips should be coated in the goldenish brown colored sauce and smell wonderful.
- Serve ontop some white or brown minute rice, a nice green salad and ice tea go along with it very nicely.