Stuffed Green Peppers With FishFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/2 pound fillet of haddock or halibut finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 pound fresh shrimp shelled cleaned and finely chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tablespoon scallions shopping list
- 4 medium green peppers cleaned and scooped out shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- Hot boiled rice shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 7 ingredients then fill peppers with fish mixture.
- Place filled green peppers in frying pan containing oil and chicken broth.
- Cover pan tightly and cook over low flame for 15 minutes then remove peppers.
- Blend together and add remaining ingredients.
- Cook for a few more minutes and pour over peppers.
- Serve with hot boiled rice.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!