Grilled Bananas With Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate SauceFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 firm ripe bananas shopping list
- 1/4 stick unsalted butter melted and cooled shopping list
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar firmly packed shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1/4 pound good quality chocolate chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/3 cup half and half shopping list
- vanilla ice cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat grill pan.
- Peel bananas and halve lengthwise.
- In shallow baking pan place bananas in one layer stir butter and brown sugar together.
- Toss gently to coat.
- Transfer bananas with a metal spatula to an oiled grill pan and grill for 2 minutes on each side.
- In a heavy saucepan cook chocolate, cinnamon and half and half over low heat.
- Stir frequently until chocolate is melted.
- Serve bananas like a banana split with ice cream and chocolate sauce.