White Chocolate Pecan PieFrom fondue 5 years ago
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 6 ounces white chocolate, melted shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves shopping list
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds shopping list
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large mixing bowl with electric mixer, beat the eggs until light. Add corn syrup, sugar, butter, vanilla and almond extracts, and melted white chocolate. Beat until well blended, about 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the pecans and almonds. Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until set.