Chocolate Peanut Butter PieFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1 package unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 1/4 cup cold water shopping list
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 chocolate crumb crust shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 6 ounces chocolate chips semi sweet shopping list
How to make it
- In small saucepan sprinkle gelatin over cold water then allow to stand 1 minute.
- Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
- In blender process peanut butter, milk, sugar and eggs.
- While processing gradually add gelatin mixture until blended.
- Pour into crust then chill until almost set.
- In small saucepan bring cream to the boiling point.
- Remove from heat then stir in chocolate chips until melted and let stand 3 minutes.
- Slowly pour over pie and spread to edges then chill until firm.
- Garnish with white or dark chocolate curls.