Chile Pepper Burgers with Lime MayonnaiseFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel shopping list
- 2 pounds lean ground sirloin shopping list
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped jalapeno pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 8 ounces hot pepper cheese cut into 8 slices shopping list
- 8 kaiser rolls shopping list
- 2 cups hickory chips shopping list
How to make it
- Place wood chips in large mixing bowl then cover with water and soak for 1 hour.
- In small mixing bowl combine mayonnaise, mustard, lime juice and lime peel.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill.
- Combine beef, onions, yogurt, jalapenos, salt and pepper the shape into 8 patties.
- Drain hickory chips and sprinkle over hot coals then arrange patties on cooking grate.
- Grill covered for 15 minutes turning half way through cooking.
- Top each burger with 1 slice cheese then grill 2 minutes longer.
- Serve on rolls with your favorite condiments.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!