Feta Cheese Ravioli with Yellow Pepper SauceFrom alagrecque 7 years ago
- For the pepper sauce shopping list
- 2 yellow peppers cut in pieces shopping list
- 1 onion chopped shopping list
- 50 ml cream shopping list
- 2 tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- For the filling shopping list
- 200 gr feta cheese or other sheep cheese shopping list
- 200 gr katiki cheese or other creamy cheese like ricotta or philadelfia shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 1/2 tsp grated nutmeg shopping list
- 1 bunch peppermint chopped shopping list
- For the ravioli dough shopping list
- 300 gr flour shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- For garnish shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare the ravioli dough mixing the flour and eggs, then form a ball, cover it with plastic wrap and leave in the fridge for 1 hour.
- In a double-boiler melt the feta and katiki cheese and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Roll out the dough into two sheets of similar size.
- Place small balls of the filling onto the one sheet and cover with the other. Cut into traditional ravioli squares using a pastry cutter.
- Boil in plenty of salted water for 4 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce, sauteing the onion in the olive oil.
- Add the pepper pieces, salt and 2 tbs of water and cook until soft.
- Puree in the blender, strain and add the cream.
- Cook again until our mixture is creamy and smooth and set aside keeping it warm.
- Cut the red pepper in thin long strips.
- Saute the ravioli and the red pepper for 1-2 minutes in butter.
- Serve with some sauce on a plate with the ravioli on top and decorate with some red pepper strips.
The Cookalagrecque Thessaloniki, GR
- Not added to any groups yet!