Beer Brisket With Barbeque SauceFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vinegar shopping list
- 2-1/2 pound beef brisket shopping list
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules shopping list
- 1/2 cup catsup shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- Combine water, Worcestershire, vinegar, bouillon, mustard, chili powder, red pepper, and garlic.
- Reserve 1/2 cup liquid for sauce.
- Trim fat from brisket then place in crock pot and cook on low for 12 hours.
- In a small saucepan combine reserved liquid, catsup, brown sugar and butter.
- Heat through then serve with meat.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!