Chocolate BrowniesFrom mamiz_aishah 8 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 190°C.
- 2. Heat butter, chocolate and sugar in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Set aside to cool slightly.
- 3. Add eggs and vanilla to chocolate mixture. Mix well. Sift flour and cocoa over chocolate mixture. Stir to combine.
- 4. Pour brownie mixture into pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until just set. Set aside to cool. Once cooled, lift out. Wrap in plastic wrap. Place into an airtight container. Stand for 1 day. Cut into pieces and decorate as you desire.
The Cookmamiz_aishah Singapore, SG
- Not added to any groups yet!