Polynesian little smokiesFrom mccookcook 8 years ago
- 2 lbs little smokies or cocktail weiners shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 T. water shopping list
- 1 13 oz can pinapple chunks (reserve juice and add enough water to make 1 cup of juice) shopping list
- 2 T. cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 teas. salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh green pepper shopping list
- 1 small jar marschino cherries, drained shopping list
How to make it
- Boil weiners for 5 minutes in large saucepan and drain, let set. This cooks the excess grease out of them.
- To pineapple juice, add brown sugar, cornstarch, salt, and lemon juice. Cook in your large saucepan (you can use the same one you boiled your smokies in) until thickened.
- Add weiners, cherries, pineapple and pepper to the thickened pinapple mixture.
- Stir well and transfer to crockpot.
The Cookmccookcook Indianola, NE
- Not added to any groups yet!