Best Ever Corn on the CobFrom hoosiermom68 7 years ago
How to make it
- Remove only the silks from the husks.
- Thoroughly soak corn (in husks) in ice cold water for approx 4 hrs.
- Place on preheated grill on high setting.Close lid.
- Cook,turning only once or twice,for approx 35-40 minutes,or until the husks are almost burnt.
- Remove corn from husks,then roll in butter.
- Place back on the grill for another 10-12 minutes (just enough to leave grate marks).
- Sprinkle with salt.
- OMG yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Cookhoosiermom68 Merrillville, IN
The Rating7 people
Corn on the cob is so good! Have you ever tried it with lemon pepper before? Yum!
jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
i know this is fabulous because it is the same way I cook it! UNBELIEVABLY delicious!httpmom in San Francisco Bay Area loved it
I AGREE.......:}mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!