Protein Waffle One-two-three In EnglishFrom ironorchid 6 years ago
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 1 tbsp. (9 grams) Whey protein (I have Twinlab 100% Whey Protein Fuel vanilla Slam) shopping list
- 2 tbsp. (15 grams ) oatmeal flour (old fashioned oats grinded in a coffee grinder) shopping list
- 3 tbsp. (45 grams) farmer cheese (I have Friendship farmer cheese) shopping list
- a pinch of fresh orange zest shopping list
- cooking spray, waffle maker, electric mixer shopping list
How to make it
- In a coffee grinder grind the oatmeal till it becomes powder.
- Separate the egg; we’ll need only the egg white.
- Put the egg white in a bowl, add whey protein and beat with an electric mixer at a high speed for 1-2 minutes. The mixture should be liquid and have no lumps. If you don’t dissolve the protein powder well you’ll feel it on your teeth in the waffle.
- Grate the orange zest, mix it in.
- Add farmer cheese and mix everything together well. The batter should be without lumps.
- Add the oatmeal flour and mix it into the batter with a wooden spoon. Set it aside.
- Heat up your waffle maker. Spray it with a non-stick spray. Pour the batter and cook the waffle.
- Serve the waffle immediately with Greek yogurt, honey and fruits or as you usually prefer.
- Nutrition info per 1 waffle: 180 cals, protein 19g, fat 5g, carbs 11g.
The Cookironorchid FL
- Not added to any groups yet!