Curried Pork Chops With MushroomsFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 8 pork chops 1/2” thick shopping list
- 1/2 pound mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 4 tablespoons salad oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup minced onion shopping list
- 4 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons curry powder shopping list
How to make it
- Dredge chops with 1/4 cup flour and 1 teaspoon salt and pepper mixed.
- Rub a greased skillet with a clove of garlic if desired.
- Brown chops in skillet on both sides then place in a greased 2 quart casserole.
- Cover with mushrooms.
- Heat oil in a skillet then add onion and cook over low heat until golden brown.
- Stir in flour.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook over low heat stirring constantly until thickened.
- Pour sauce over chops then cover and bake at 350 for 1-1/2 hours or until tender.
- Skim off surface fat and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!