Alfredo SauceFrom erovegno 7 years ago
- 2 quarts - heavy cream shopping list
- 1 pound - cream cheese shopping list
- 4 cups - Parm granulated shopping list
- 2 medium - shallots diced shopping list
- 2 Tbsp - Fine chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 cup - white wine shopping list
- 2 tsp - Tabasco sauce shopping list
- To taste - salt shopping list
- To taste - white pepper shopping list
- To taste - herbs de provence shopping list
How to make it
- Sautee your shallots and garlic in a sauce pot until tender. Add your white wine and let reduce by half. At this point add your heavy cream and bring to a boil. Soften up your cream cheese and add to your mixture in pot. Bring to boil again then add your parm at the very end and mix till all blended. Now add your salt, pepper, tabasco, and herbs. Let simmer for five minutes but make sure you stire continually to keep from burning.
- Remove and bowl up for dipping or add to some chicken and pasta.
- Suggestion: Grill some chicken with salt, pepper, garlic, and italian seasoning cut into slices. Cook up some penne pasta. Sautee up some brocholli with butter, salt, pepper, garlic. Combine all ingredients and serve in a dish. Garnish with fresh parsley and parm. Enjoy