Lemon-Rosemary Pork TenderloinFrom wisjanine 7 years ago
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 T lemon juice shopping list
- 1 t minced fresh or 1/4 t crushed dried rosemary shopping list
- 1 t grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1 t fresh thyme or 1/4 t dried shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1/2 t each salt and pepper (or to taste) shopping list
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 2 pounds total) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine all ingredients except pork in a small bowl.
- Rub mixture over all sides of the tenderloin.
- Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, 25-35 minutes (or til meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Cover with foil and let stand before slicing.
- Slice in 1/2 inch slices and serve immediately after slicing.
The Cookwisjanine Milwaukee Area
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!