Shrimp Cocktail SoupFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 2 Quarts of tomato juice shopping list
- 2 large cans of cooked shrimp pieces or as desired shopping list
- 1, 30 oz bottle of ketchup shopping list
- 5 tsp of horseradish shopping list
- 1/2 tsp each onion and garlic salt shopping list
- 2 Tbs sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbs worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 to 3 cup fine diced celery shopping list
How to make it
- Combine everything and chill well. Correct seasoning if
- desired .
- May also be served room temperature if desired.
- Garnish with sliced lemon if desired
- Serves 8 or more