Triple Chocolate Bliss CakeFrom mizzgreeneyez2001 5 years ago
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN sour cream shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & pie filling shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 3 cups thawed Cool Whip whipped topping, divided shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet baking chocolate shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups raspberries shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 12-cup fluted tube pan or 10-inch tube pan. Beat all ingredients except whipped topping, chocolate and raspberries in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just until moistened. Beat on medium speed 2 min. scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 50 min. to 1 hour or until wooden toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 min. Loosen cake from side of pan with knife or metal spatula and gently remove cake. Cool cake completely on wire rack. Place on serving plate.
- RESERVE 2 Tbsp. of the whipped topping. Microwave remaining whipped topping and chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after each min. Drizzle over cake. Immediately drop reserved whipped topping, by scant teaspoonfuls, around top of cake; create star shape by drawing wooden toothpick through middle several times. Spoon raspberries into center of cake. Store leftover cake in refrigerator.