Greek Chestnut SpaghettiFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1/2 lb spaghetti shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 6 Tbs cooked and mashed ( unsweetened ) chestnut ( available in gourmet stores ) shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated sheep cheese or similar grated cheese shopping list
- A pinch of thyme shopping list
- salt, black pepper, mint to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook spaghetti in boiling water till almost tender and drain it.
- Melt butter in pan.
- Toss spaghetti and cooked mashed chestnut into the pan .
- Season with salt, thyme, mint and black pepper to taste .
- Put the spaghetti on serving platter and sprinkle grated cheese over it.
- Cook it in microwave for one minute for a few minutes until cheese is melted if desired.
- Garnish with fresh mint.