Shrimp with Brandy Gorgonzola SauceFrom midgelet 9 years ago
How to make it
- In double boiler over simmering heat combine cream and cheese and stir until cheese is smooth.
- Set aside.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper,
- Dredge shrimp in flour, shake off excess flour and cook shrimp in a skillet with the olive oil over medium high heat, until golden. about 2 minutes per side.
- Add the brandy to deglaze the pan, stirring about a minute.
- Add thecream and cheese mixture and simmer another minute.
- Transfer shrimp mixture to a platter and serve at once.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!