Chicken And Rice CasseroleFrom analot 6 years ago
- 2 cups of rice (I use brown rice) shopping list
- 1 litre of chicken stock shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of honey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of maple syryp shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 4 fillets of chicken shopping list
- 4 pieces of bacon shopping list
How to make it
- Preaheat oven to 150 C / 300 F
- Put the rice in the bottom of the casserole dish
- Mix the stock with the honey, maple syryp, soy sauce, oregano, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt.
- Wrap each fillet of chicken with a slice of bacon.
- Place on top of rice.
- Pour the stock mixture over the top.
- Cover tightly with tin foil or a tight fitting lid.
- Bake for approx 2 hrs.
The Cookanalot Clare, IE
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!