Steak and Onion Spring RollsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut onions in half lengthwise then cut into 4" pieces.
- Place steak between sheets of waxed paper and pound to 1/8" thickness.
- Cut steaks in half crosswise then arrange strip of onions down length of each piece of meat.
- Starting with the wide end roll into tight cylinders then secure with toothpicks.
- Preheat grill then dip rolls in teriyaki sauce and grill 3” from heat for 3 minutes.
- Dip again in sauce and grill another 3 minutes.
- Remove toothpicks then trim ends and cut into 1" pieces.
- Stand each piece on end and serve.