Spicy Beef With Vegetables Pad Ped NurFrom watson2167 7 years ago
- 1/12 lb beef tenderoin, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tbsp crushed red chili pepper shopping list
- 4 clove chopped garlic shopping list
- fish sauce to taste shopping list
- pinch msg (optional) shopping list
- 2 tbsp of palm sugar shopping list
- pich black pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup mix color bell pepper, medium size bite shopping list
- half of onion, medium size bite shopping list
- 1 carrot, peel and thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 long green bean, cut 1/2 inch pieces shopping list
- basil leaves for topping shopping list
- 3 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp corn starch, in water mixture shopping list
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce shopping list
- 3 tbsp thick soy sauce or dark soy sauce ( nomally sweet) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, add garlic and oil, cook until golden brown.
- Add red chili pepper and cook about 1-2 mintues in low heat.
- Bring heat up to medium high, add beef, cook until beef are done, for about 5-6 mintues.
- Add all vegetables, cook for another 3 minutes or until vegetables are done.
- Add sugar, fish sauce, thick soy sauce, msg and black pepper. Stir to coat.
- Add cornstarch a little at a time for thickness and it ready to serve.
- Before serve, place fresh basil on top for garnish.
- Best serve over Jasmine rice.
- ENJOY !!
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!