Firni Or Rice Flour PuddingFrom cholena 9 years ago
How to make it
- Soak the rice for 3 hours .
- Drain water and dry thoroughly .
- Powder it using a mixer .
- Bring the milk to boil , stiring all the time .
- Add the sugar and rice .
- Stir for 15 mins until thickened .
- Remove from heat .
- Add the essence and the nuts
- Garnish and chill for 2 hrs before serving
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating3 people
Sounds great! I made a rice pudding for Sunday Dinner and it was not so great. I will try this.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
It turned out great! I've always loved rice and I've always wished I could find more good rice recipes.
I didn't quite get what it meant by "lr", so I kinda guessed at the amount of milk. I used about 2 cups I think. And I used 1 cup o...moreAudraLG in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!