Trash Bag Taco SaladFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 3 lb ground beef shopping list
- 2 env. dry taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 3 heads lettuce ( iceberg )shredded shopping list
- 3 c shredded cheedar cheese (12 0z ) shopping list
- 3 c chopped fresh tomatoes shopping list
- 2 c chopped sweet onions shopping list
- 3 cans chopped olives ( 4 1/4 oz.@) ) shopping list
- 2 15 0z cans chili or ranch beans shopping list
- 1 16 oz bag corn chips shopping list
- 1 16 0z bottle catalina salad dressing shopping list
- 1 12 oz jar salsa shopping list
How to make it
- Brown beef and drain. and cool.
- Add seasoning mix and prepare to pkg. directions.
- Cool and toss with remaining ingredients in large plastic bag and
- mix well by shaking the bag, serve imediately
- Place in a large bowl to serve
- Note: don't make ahead or the chips will get soft !!!