Easy Uncooked FudgeFrom ddnj2393 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a double boiler, melt together the chocolate and butter stirring frequently.
- As the chocolate melts, combine the sugar, egg, and heavy cream in a large mixing bowl.
- When the chocolate and butter have melted smoothly, stir into sugar mixture.
- Spread the mixture evenly into an 8 by 8 baking pan and chill in the refrigerator for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Cut the fudge into 16 to 20 equal squares.
The Cookddnj2393 New Milford, CT
- Not added to any groups yet!