Grape And Pear Salad With Honey DressingFrom baker1313 5 years ago
- 3 cups washed, fresh spinach leaves shopping list
- 1 cup red grapes- seedless shopping list
- 1 large pear,sliced shopping list
- 3/4 cup sliced celery shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (fresh squeezed best) shopping list
- 4 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 4 tablespoons honey shopping list
How to make it
- Blend 1/2 cup lemon juice, oil and honey together and refridgerate awhile to blend flavors.
- Place the spinach leaves on a large plate and top with the grapes, pecans, celery and pear slices
- Drizzle with a bit of the refridgerated dressing. Add more dressing when serving if desired.