Apple Pecan Bread PuddingFrom annieamie 5 years ago
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup half and half shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 loaf sweet bread, sliced shopping list
- 5 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 21-ounce can apple pie filling shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans (reserving 1/4 cup for the topping! shopping list
- 2 tsp. of cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Heat milk, sugar and butter until butter melts.
- Add half and half and stir.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Line a 9-by-13-inch pan with bread slices. Sprinkle raisins and pecans over bread.
- Top with pie filling.
- (sprinkle with a few more pecans!)
- Add eggs to milk mixture and pour over ingredients in pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.