Large quantity restaurant biscuitsFrom midgelet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut shortening into the flour by hand.
- Slowly stir in the buttermilk, mixing with wooden spoon.
- Add more self rising flour on floured board kneading by hand
- till pliable.
- Roll or pat out thickly onto a greased sheet pan or pans
- ( Rectangular ) scoring biscuits into squares )
- Bake 375 to 400 F till golden and done
- Or in a convection oven until browned.
- Brush tops with melted butter
- Serve at once, cut through scores.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating1 people
I'm saving this recipe as I'll be needing it soon! Thanks for sharing this one!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it