Chewy Cocoa BrowniesFrom tplon 6 years ago
- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® baking cocoa shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (optional) shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine granulated sugar, butter and water in large bowl.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; stir into sugar mixture.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 18 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cut into bars.
The Cooktplon Pleasant Hill, IA
The Rating3 people
Hi I'm Jett and I'm a chocoholic! These sound great!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Tried and true greatness!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
I made these without the nuts and brought them to work, and my boss called them the "best brownies ever"! Well, that does it. They're good. Really good.
They were a bit delicate since the batter was kind of thin (height-wise). It made ...morechrissi in Waterloo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!