Sunday Fried Venison and Mac and CheeseFrom silverqueen 6 years ago
- 2 lb. venison tenderloin shopping list
- creole seasoning, to taste shopping list
- garlic powder, to taste shopping list
- salt, to taste shopping list
- pepper, to taste shopping list
- buttermilk shopping list
- all-purpose flour to coat shopping list
- cooking oil shopping list
- MAC AND CHEESE: shopping list
- 2 cups of cooked macaroni shopping list
- 8 oz. chunk mild cheddar cheese, cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 1/2 block Velveeta cheese shopping list
- 1 can mushroom soup shopping list
- milk shopping list
How to make it
- Season meat with Creole seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Then tenderize the meat.
- Place meat in large bowl and cover with buttermilk.
- Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes, drain.
- Flour meat.
- heat oil in frying pan and fry meat until done about 20-30 minutes.
- Mac. And Cheese:
- Melt cheeses and soup into macaroni, add milk to desired consistency.
- Pour mixture into glass baking dish.
- Bake at 350*F. until done and crispy on top.