Swiss Tarragon potatoesFrom midgelet 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Butter 9 x 13 baking dish
- Peel potatoes and thinly slice.
- Pour cream and salt and pepper on potatoes.
- Layer potatoes, tarragon and cheese in baking pan.
- Repeat layers twice and end with cheese
- Bake uncoverd 45 to 50 minutes or until tender and golden
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating1 people
Here you go again, making me hungry with your grea posts. I love potatoes and especially the yukon golds. Fantastic post here, can't wait to try, you've got my 5 by a mile. Hugs, Catchefmeow in Garland loved it