Spotted Chocolate CookiesFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 4 oz semisweet chocolate melted and cooled ( 4 one-ounce sqaures ) shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips or mini chocolate chips ( or a mixture of chocolate and white chips ) shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- Combine sugar, chocolate, oil, vanilla and eggs and mix well with electric beater.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually blend into sugar mixture with electric mixer.
- Stir in chips.
- Cover and chill dough ( it will be very soft ) at least 4 hours until dough is frim or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Pinch off pieces of chilled dough rolling into walnut size pieces.
- Coat well with the powder sugar.
- Place cookie balls 2 inches apart on greased baking sheet.
- Bake about 12 minutes or until cookies appear set ( no longer shiny looking ).
- Do not over bake unless you like a crsipy cookie.
- Remove baking sheet with cookies to cool a minute or so on rack..
- With a metal wide spatula carefully lift off cookies to cooling rack to cool completely.
- Notes: the dough must be chilled prior to baking . The cookies will firm up with cooling.