Fruit and Pudding TrifleFrom baker1313 8 years ago
- 1 angel food cake or pound cake,fresh baked or store bought shopping list
- 1 sml pkg. vanilla pudding-cook and serve preferred shopping list
- 1 sml pkg. chocolate pudding-cook and serve preferred shopping list
- 3 cups fresh strawberies,sliced and slightly sweetened shopping list
- 3 large bananas,sliced shopping list
- 1 large tub whipped topping shopping list
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds or pecans are nice too shopping list
- 1 chopped up chocolate bar,or 1/2 cup chocolate chips or shaved chocolate-whatever you wish! shopping list
How to make it
- Cook both the puddings seperately and set aside to cool.
- Cut up the angel food cake or pound cake in chunks and set aside
- Place everything in front of you-sliced bananas in a dish, sliced strawberries in a dish, broken chocolate bar or chocolate chips in a dish, whipped topping, and 2 pans of pudding.
- Put a spoon in all the dishes!! (and 2 pans)
- Grab a trifle bowl and start with alternating the cake, berries,bananas, topping,and chocolate and vanilla puddings-The beauty of this is it doesn't matter what goes where-it all looks and tastes great!
- Save the toasted nuts and chocolate to garnish on top.
- Very easy and pretty!