Papas Con Chile ColoradoFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Brown potatoes in shortening in a medium skillet at medium heat.
- Remove potatoes from skillet then add flour and brown slightly.
- Mix chili powder, garlic and salt with flour then add potatoes and water.
- Simmer for 15 minutes at low heat.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Made this last night for a side with Chicken Burritos and the family really liked it.. I will add less water next time for the last step.
Thanks!stalexka in Charleston loved it
You always post terrific recipes and I save and try them as time allows. Thanks.bonjody in Branson loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!