Stufato di Pesce SicilianaFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 cup chopped tomato (about 1 medium) shopping list
- 1 and 1/3 cups cold water shopping list
- 2/3 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 2 pounds mixed fish fillets (such as sea bass, shark, orange roughy, cod and snapper), cut into 2-inch pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in heavy large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Add chopped onion and garlic and saute 4 minutes. Add parsley and stir 2 minutes.
- Add tomato and cook 2 minutes longer. Add 1 and 1/3 cups cold water and dry white wine and simmer until fish is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Season stew to taste with salt and pepper. Ladle into bowls and serve.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating4 people
Sounds like my kind of dish - hearty and comforting. I love the flavors and I loooOOoove seafood. Yumm - thanks, hon!lunasea in Orlando loved it
I have made this for years and did not know the name.. Just love it! Have to have a good crusty bread to sop up the broth!linebb956 in La Feria loved it