Mini Chocolate EclairsFrom bluewaterandsand 7 years ago
- === PASTRY === shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 stick margarine or butter shopping list
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- === FILLING === shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- === icing === shopping list
- 2 squares chocolate - (1 oz ea) shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat water and margarine or butter to boiling point.
- Add flour and stir constantly until mixture is smooth and
- forms a ball when tested in cold water.
- Remove from heat and let cool. Beat in 4 eggs, one at a time.
- Drop dough from teaspoon to form small eclairs onto greased
- cookie sheet. Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until light brown.
- Set aside to cool.
- Prepare filling by combining milk, sugar, salt and flour; cook slowly
- until thickens.
- Add 3 beaten eggs and continue to cook until mixture is even thicker.
- Remove from heat, cool and add vanilla.
People Who Like This Dish 6
- MissNaomi Mississauga, Canada
- tazoncaffeine Manchester, NH
- angieaugusta Adelaide, Australia
- dreamweaver Galeton, PA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- mizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
- broadzilla Saxonburg, PA
- juliecake Bluffdale, UT
- chriesi Zuerich, CH
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating6 people
WELL WE WILL JUST HAVE TO TRY IT WONT WE LOLminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I die for eclairs!chriesi in Zuerich loved it
I have 2 eclair monsters in the house. Now I'll never get away from the stove! LOLtazoncaffeine in Manchester loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!