Crunchy Shrimp RollFrom sushiday 7 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare the sushi rice.
- Bake tempura shrimp as directed on the package. You can also fry the tempura shrimp if you choose, but baking it is healthier, and you can prepare other things (such as the sushi rice) while it’s baking.
- Cut tails off the tempura shrimp.
- Slice tempura shrimp in half lengthwise, set aside.
- Cut the avocado in half, discarding the pit.
- Cut off the hard skin and discard.
- Slice the avocado into thin sticks.
- Wash the green onion, cut the long green stalks off of the white bulb-like things. Discard the white bulbs.
- Roll the sushi, using one green onion stalk, several avocado sticks, and 2 ½ slices of tempura shrimp as your fillings.
- Serve with shoyu, wasabi, and ginger if desired. Enjoy!