Macaroni And CheeseFrom erynnjemar2008 6 years ago
- 2 lb elbow macaroni shopping list
- 1 lb. velvetta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 lb.monteray jack cheese shopping list
- 1/2 lb.mozzerella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 lb.cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 lb.provolone shopping list
- 8 eggs (beaten) shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup of milk shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- First boil the macaroni according to package and preheat oven to 350
- grate all the cheese and cube up the Velvetta
- mix macaroni, eggs, milk, butter, velvetta, and seasonings.
- pour into 13'x9'x2'
- bake for 60 minutes or until milk and eggs are cooked
- then top with all cheese and bake another 30 minutes.
- let cool for 15 minutes before eating.