Turkey and Grape SaladFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups cooked turkey or chicken in chunks or shreds shopping list
- 1 head romaine lettuce shopping list
- 4 stalks celery sliced shopping list
- 1 cup shelled peanuts or almonds shopping list
- 40 red grapes whole or in half shopping list
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Put torn lettuce and celery slices in large salad bowl then add dressing and toss to mix.
- Put cooked turkey or chicken in smaller bowl then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add mayonnaise and vinegar then toss to mix well.
- Add grapes and nuts then toss again to mix.
- Top romaine lettuce with turkey mix and serve immediately.