Weight Watchers Italian Chicken RollupsFrom wdbdee 7 years ago
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts (2 breasts, halved for a total of 4 pieces) shopping list
- italian seasonings (dried or fresh) shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 4 light mozzarella string cheese sticks shopping list
- 1-2 cups tomato sauce with basil, oregano, and garlic shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken pieces between two sheets of plastic wrap. Pound until thin.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasonings, salt, and pepper.
- Place mozzarella string cheese on each chicken piece. Roll up from short end.
- Place in baking dish, seam side down.
- Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with additional Italian seasonings.
- (May refrigerate up to 8 hours at this point or continue with next step.)
- Pour tomato sauce with herbs over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 35 minutes until chicken is done and tomato sauce is heated.
People Who Like This Dish 59
The Cookwdbdee Irving, TX
The Rating6 people
Sounds like another great WW recipe!! Thanks for the post!auntybea in Vernon loved it
I had this one and I liked it very much. My friend goes to WW, so she gives me a few recipes.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Another good ww recipe!dtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!