Easy Cheesy PotatoesFrom mizzgreeneyez2001 6 years ago
- 1 lb. idaho potatoes (about 4 medium), cut into 1/2-inch chunks (about 4 cups) shopping list
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared cheese Product, cut up shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled (about 1/4 cup) shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Mix all ingredients except bacon in 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover with foil.
- BAKE 45 min.
- SPRINKLE with bacon; continue baking, uncovered, 5 to 10 min. or until potatoes are tender.