chicken -pesto -paniniFrom minitindel 6 years ago
- 8 slices Italian bread 1/2 inch thick shopping list
- 2 tablespoon margarine or butter .softened shopping list
- 1/2 pound of thinly sliced cooked deli- chicken ..or turkey shopping list
- 4 tablespoons basil pesto shopping list
- 4 slices ( 1 OUNCE ) each mozzarella cheese shopping list
- spaghetti sauce warmed ( if desired) shopping list
How to make it
- spread one side of each bread slice with butter.
- place 4 bread slices with butter sides down; top with chicken, pesto, and cheese, top with remaining bread slices, butter sides up
- cook sandwiches in a 12 inch skillet over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes. with skillet over sandwiches ...
- turning once, until bread is crisp, and cheese melted
- serve with spaghetti sauce.
- serves 4
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating4 people
I like it just because of the name.....Panini..doesn't that sound exotic... I think I'll just sit here and say it over and over.redkitchen in Murfreesboro loved it
I know how you feel redkitchen I want to say it over and over....Big Italian Panini
Love the Pesto I can not wait to grow my own.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Wow, Sherry, this sounds fabulous! I love panini's You got my 5 Thanks for the great post.henrie in Savannah loved it