Broccoli Cheese CassaroleFrom janick04 6 years ago
- 1 16 oz bag of broccoli florets shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup ( or any cream of... soup in the pantry works) shopping list
- 2 tbsp onion chopped or miced(depends on how well you like onion) shopping list
- 1 cup mayo shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 cups of Cheezit's shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- cook broccoli according to package
- while broccoli cooks in a large bowl mix together soup, onion, mayo, and cheddar cheese.
- drain broccoli and mix in with soup mixture.
- spray a 9 x 13 dish with cooking spray, poor broccoli mixture into it.
- In a large zip lock bag pour cheezit's into it, close bag tight and crush cheezit's
- pour cheezit's onto top of broccoli
- put in preheated oven for 25-30 mins, until bubbly.
The Cookjanick04 Hamilton, OH
The Rating2 people
I prepared this for our church's Homecoming meal only to find out I was a week early! That worked out great since there will be leftovers for home and the leftover was better than the just out of the oven! Thanks to Jan for this one!sandimcbride in Jefferson loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!