Chicken Dumpling SoupFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 quarts water shopping list
- 1/4 cup chicken base shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped carrots shopping list
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and diced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon yellow food coloring shopping list
- 6 large eggs beaten shopping list
- 4cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Using large soup pot combine water and chicken base then heat and mix well.
- Add onion, celery, carrots and chicken.
- Add food coloring and bring to boil.
- Continue to boil while making dumplings.
- To make dumplings gradually add flour and salt to eggs mixing with wooden spoon.
- Continue to add flour until firm yet sticky dough is formed.
- When vegetables are tender transfer dumpling dough to plate.
- With plate near boiling broth cut off bits of dough the size of small eggs with large serving spoon.
- Drop into broth and cook until dumplings float to top.