Crispy Potato WedgesFrom rebirthing89 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place potatoes in a large bowl; add cold water to cover. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 - degrees. Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Drain potatoes. Pat dry with two towels.
- Transfer potatoes to a large bowl. Sprinkle with oil, pepper, and salt; toss gently to combine. Arrange seasoned potatoes in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake potatoes for 20 minutes. Using a spatula, turn potatoes; sprinkle with garlic. Bake until golden, about 20 minutes, turning baking sheet after 10 minutes for even browning. Serve immediately with ketchup.