Chocolate Ice Cream PieFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies crushed shopping list
- 1/3 cup melted butter shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 small can evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chocolate ice cream shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
- sugar shopping list
- vanilla shopping list
- nuts or grated chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cookies and melted butter then press into pie pan and chill.
- Melt unsweetened chocolate over water then stir in sugar and butter.
- Add evaporated milk and cook over water until thickened then cool.
- Spread chocolate ice cream in pie shell then spread chocolate mixture over ice cream and freeze.
- Mix whipping cream, adding sugar and vanilla to taste then spread over chocolate.
- Spread with nuts or grated chocolate then freeze.
- Let stand out of freezer 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!